Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jewel of the Lion


I just got home from grocery shopping and all of the Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff is out. Seriously, this is totally the best time of the year. All the crazy flavors of ice cream, coffee creamer, and candy.

It's also the part of year that I hate the fact that I just worked so hard working 80 lbs off my body. Yep, that's right, I have lost 80 lbs since April. It's official! I'm working on being me again. Out with the old and depressing and totally moving on with my new and improved life minus the bad stuff that was bringing me down and making me want to eat to curb the pain. I still working on my goal and hopefully soon will be there! It just time.

Jewel of the Lion and their Aunt Helen's Pumpkin Muffins don't do my diet justice though. I love pumpkin! I love muffins! Why oh why must these sound so good?! Thankfully I can share them with you and hope that you give this new shop a huge hug with your wallets for me.

5 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Congrats on the weight loss, doesn't it feel great?!!! These muffins make me want one!!

Meghan said...

Congrats on the big loss. Don't let the muffins win! :) I'll eat them for you.

AngelTree Gems said...

COngratulations on the weight loss!! A little indulgence every once in a while will help you keep on track and avoid temptation....like, say, half a pumpkin muffin.

Vanessa said...

Wow 80lbs- Congrats!! How did you do it? That is awesome!

sapphirelizard said...

Very tasty looking. More importantly though...congrats on the awesome weight loss and fresh outlook on life!