Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm alive.. well sort of!


Saturday I started feeling a bit funky. Yep.. funky. Sunday I started feeling a lot funky and by Monday, woo.. don't even get me started. I'm not even kidding when I say that I've been attached to my bed for almost 4 days now. I'm peeved that I can't get in to see a doctor either. I don't know what's the matter with me. Is it the flu? Is it the swine flu? Do I have a sinus infection? Do I have strep throat? Who knows! My doctors office can't see me because they are booked! My only choice is to go to the ER and I'm one of those people that don't go to the ER unless my finger has been cut off.

I've been suffering in silence and sleeping a ton but that doesn't help those of you that ordered Black Boxes last Friday. Even though I'm at about 55% today I showered and am going to attempt to do boxes because I printed off shipping labels for Monday and never got to pack them. I feel terrible. Those of you who know me know that it's not like me at all to take this long to get the boxes out.

Anyhow, here's my update. I miss you.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon!!

Meghan said...

Take care of yourself first. We can wait for our boxes. :)

Jeweltrinkets said...

Glad you are on the road to recovery!

Simplyswt Designs said...

aww hopes you feel better must be something going around ive been sick too :(

AngelTree Gems said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!!