Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, November 23, 2009

I Want: Whats Up Your Sleeve Fabric Coffee Sleeve Eiffel Tower

Coffee sleeves from coffee shops are so boring, so What’s Up Your Sleeve offers sleeves that will jazz up your morning java. Plus, they are reusable, which means they are much more environmentally friendly. What could be better for your morning French roast than this Eiffel Tower Fabric Coffee Sleeve?

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Oooh! Re-usable! Every little bit helps.

Jeweltrinkets said...

I checked out the insulated water cozys, that would come in handy at the all season sport games I attend every weekend!

AngelTree Gems said...

Of course I read this title as "I want what's up your sleeve", and my thought was "you want my watch?" i need more sleep. Or some coffee insulated by one of this company's lovely sleeves.

Vanessa said...

Love this fabric...I'm a coffee sleeve fan and always get compliments when I bring mine to the coffee shop.