Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, November 16, 2009

I Want: Owl iPhone Case

If I had an iPhone, or if my cell was the size of an iPhone, I would want this cute Owl iPhone Case. Rutik has these owls in many colors, but I like the orange one because it looks the most like an owl (although I have never seen an orange owl). I also really did that striped lining.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Too cute!! I want this too...if only I had an iphone!

AngelTree Gems said...

OOH! I need to see if they have a frog blackberry case for my wish list!

Meghan said...

I really need an iPhone cover. It never even occurred to me to look at a handmade item. I'm off to shop!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Too cute, the green flower/magenta owl, so much detail, hand stitched. Awesome work!

רות מלר . . . יוצרת ומנטור לעסקים said...

Thank you so much - I googeld and got here I am Ruth mom of Rutik and all this pluse iphone owl are my children (-:&

I am glad to read that you love my owl cases.
Though they are all my children, my favorite colour is orange to.

I did not planed to prepare other sizes, should I not googeled, I would miss your review, it is a lovely to find someone that love my art. SO here is my offer I am willing to prepare any size that will fit your cell phone in the same price I am charging for the iphone. (I will not charge for costmm made )

what do you need to do ?
1. write h, w, d of your cell phone
2.the model of your cell phone (then I would be double check the pattern size.
3.choose any of the 7th olw cases pattern

I will send you an invoice by paypal if you will pay until coming Wednesday I will dispatch your case on coming Sunday

you do not need to have a paypal acount to pay via papal.

What do you say ?

rutik33 (at) gmail.com