Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, November 9, 2009

I Want: HALF Flair for Cooking Vintage Retro Apron

I love to cook, but I don’t really wear aprons. When I was little and learning how, my mom always made me wear them (probably because she was the one who did my laundry). As I got older, I just stopped wearing them (unless I was doing something that involved copious amounts of flour, but that is a whole ’nother story). However, if I were to wear an apron, it would be something cute and trendy like this Half Flair for Cooking Vintage Retro Apron from Great Goods. The black is also a great color as it will hid stains.

5 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

That is pretty cute, but I always seem to get myself in the mid-section or the chest. *sigh*. I just wear one of hubby's cast-off work shirts that he has already stained.

sapphirelizard said...

I don't wear aprons when cooking, but for as much mess as I make I probably should. I would have to go with a full apron though. Love this one: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33855864

Jeweltrinkets said...

I love this vintage one, too cute!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33855864

Meghan said...

I would love a full apron. I wonder if they'll custom make one in my plus size?

Vanessa said...

I love aprons!! This one is super cute!