Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, November 2, 2009

I Want: Dark Chocolate Raspberry Filled Truffle Cupcakes

In the description of these Dark Chocolate Raspberry Filled Truffle Cupcakes, it mentions that a customer called them “better than sex” and I believe it. These sound super rich made with dark chocolate and a raspberry jam filling. They are topped with a dark chocolate ganache. Yum! The Fancy Lady Gourmet has many more mouth-watering goodies, too.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'm a fan of anything chocolate and these look YUMMY!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Yum! those look great!

AngelTree Gems said...

Though I'm not normally a chocolate person, I could go for one of these right now...

heatherm said...

How to decide. I could order everything I think. It all looks so good!

Meghan said...

Drooool.