Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, November 30, 2009

I Want: Black LEGO Brick Cufflinks

My husband (who is 29) loves LEGOS and asks for them every year for Christmas, his birthday, Valentine’s Day and any other gift-giving day. How perfect, then, are these Black LEGO Brick Cufflinks from Retro Classy Cufflinks for him? They come in a variety of colors, but I think the black would look classiest with a white shirt.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Too cute. What an imagination this artist has!

Vanessa said...

These would be perfect for your hubby...so cute!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Legos are for all ages. Lov'em!

AngelTree Gems said...

i9 Love their dice cufflinks. Great for my D&D playing geek of a hubby!

Amanda said...

The legos are cool and I'm really thinking about picking up a few pairs for the men in my life. They're all kids at heart (at least they act like it!)