Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Helter Braegen


I'm writing about this next handmade business with my little brother Rob in mind. At Helter Braegen you'll find a large variety of jewelry and custom plugs for your ears.

The plugs come in a variety of sizes for those of you with stretched ears so make sure you read the descriptions carefully when you are ordering. The best part about the whole shop is that you can send the designer your own custom art work via email and he will create a picture for your plugs based on the art you send. Then you can wear you plugs proud and show off all your own designs as well!

Each set takes about 10 days to complete so don't expect them to be magically created over night. Quality takes time!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh, edgy. While my ears aren't even pierced, I love her resin vertebrae necklace.

AngelTree Gems said...

Very cool, though I admit stretching my ears scares the heck out of me. Ouch.

Jeweltrinkets said...

These are the "in" thing, but I'm old school, I try not to stretch anything!