Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hattie Rex


Because so many of us will be opening our homes to strangers.. err.. loved ones over the next few weeks I think it's only appropriate that I offer you something that will keep everyone swine free. Well, I can't guarantee that you won't be swineballed by your loved ones but I can help make precautions.

At Hattie Rex you can purchase winidentifiers. Winidentifiers? Say what? Have you ever used one of those wine charms to ID your wine at a party, then forgot if you had the orange bead or the yellow one? Or the heart charm or the star? These personalized wine charms solve the problem. Unless, of course, you forget your name. Then you know you've had way too much to drink!

All you have to do is make sure that you find which listing has the number of charms you want to purchase and then make sure in the notes at checkout that you list what you want your charms to say and you're set to go! Great hosting idea!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a great party favor idea!

Jeweltrinkets said...

I saw HattieRex featured on Etsy and I love the key rings! So inexpensive too! I also like the mini inital necklaces. Very petite and unique.

AngelTree Gems said...

These would make great wedding favors, too, and could replace placecards.