Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Handmade Black Friday


Yesterday a few girls on my Facebook were like, "Yo Kim! What the heck is going on with Black Friday?!" I've done a Black Friday event 2 years in a row but for some reason I just didn't feel like there was really a demand for anything until they mentioned it and then suddenly I had nearly 100 people adding the Handmade Black Friday Fan page today that I created. That's when I was scratching my head trying to figure out how to do something extra wonderful for Black Friday.

Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year, takes place on Friday November 27, 2009 this year. I've created an amazing Fan page on Facebook and fans can post their sale info as often as they want in that group but I also want to do something a little extra special here on the blog. Let's turn the blog into a winter wonderland for our dear Guru Girl and have the best of the best.. the creme de la creme of sales available here all morning long.

All you have to do is email me your sale info (kim@thelittleblackboxes)- it must be so stinkin' good that I won't refuse. Then if approved the morning of Black Friday I'll be flooding the blog with special sales from top notch businesses looking to earn our business with sales of all sales! I'm taking 50% off, free shipping, buy one get one, giveaways and the whole thing!

So who's all with me? Are you looking to shop until you drop? Do you want to stand out from the crowd and have your sale listed here? I'll be charging $5 which is payable via PayPal for your listing plus the time I will take advertising the event for all of us. I'm also going to be looking for special giveaways throughout the day on Black Friday to keep traffic flowing all day long.

Get in touch! I look forward to hearing from you!

6 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

This sounds great! I missed out on last years Black Friday. But I'm thinking Jeweltrinkets may have something up her sleeve...LOL

RainbowStainedGlass said...

Nice idea! I've never heard about it before! I won't miss it!

AngelTree Gems said...

I will be here checking things out on Friday! I never go out shopping that weekend.amd do most of my shopping online, so this is awesome!

sapphirelizard said...

ooh yay! Definitely going to be thinking up an awesome deal. You can be sure I'll be around for some great shopping too.

Meghan said...

I'm totally looking forward to doing almost all of my Xmas shopping from indie businesses this year. Here's hoping I can pull it off and find something for everyone, at a price I can afford.

Vanessa said...

Yay for black friday sales! I'm a fan on your fan page :)