Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gooma's Goodies


Yep, I'm going there. I'm terrible. I have probably helped you all to gain 10 lbs just this week alone. Forgive me? If I see a mass influx of unfollowers to this wonderful blog here I'll start refraining from posting stuff like this, but until then the mouth watering goodies are going to be posted.. so there!

At Gooma's Goodies there's cheesecake that leaves me singing and wishing for more then just a view. I want a taste! It's only 10 in the morning and this pumpkin toffee cheesecake will probably be on my mind all day.

Man, I'm in trouble.

5 comments:

Klamath River's Finest Soaps, Lotions and Lips said...

Any time you need someone to sample bakery goods I'm your gal, lol! I don't care if it's 10 am or 10 pm..

Jeweltrinkets said...

You went there,,,yes you did. Oh my this is my weakness. Cheesecake in any flavor, I'm not fussy. But did you see the coconut pie?
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34551961
Or the Pineapple upside down cake. Reasonably priced! I'm drooling...

AngelTree Gems said...

You are evil and must be destroyed. ;) Seriously, this looks VERY YUMMY! Good thing I already make a killer cheesecake....

Vanessa said...

OMG this looks soooo good!! I need to go to the gym for just looking at this!

Meghan said...

Toffee and pumpkin?! Outrageous.

I always pay someone else to make my desert. I'm a great cook, but desert is just not my thing.