Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

For Stitches Sake


Those of you with children are totally going to want to check out For Stitches Sake. These hats are just too cute for words and are such a must have for every child during the quick approaching cold weather.

I'm loving the acorn hat especially. All hats are made to order so if you are planning on picking one of these up you need to except a 7-10 day turn around time. It's especially to know stuff like this during the holiday shopping season. Plan ahead! The acorn hat would be totally cute for a little boy and then there's the cute apple hat for little girls. Too cute!

Oh to have a little kid around! No, I'm not going to work on that just so buy one of these however I do a special friend of mine who's pregnant with twins and I can't wait to do some serious handmade baby shower shopping for her!

5 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

I love the leaf accent on the hat and the textures.

Meghan said...

My new little niece would look so cute in that acorn hat!

AngelTree Gems said...

*ahem* do they make adult sizes?

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...

Okay, at first look, I thought it was a paper toilet cover! Can you see it??

But seriously, it really is cute and my 4 year old niece would model it well :). I also love the pumpkin one, because I love anything pumpkin!

Vanessa said...

I'm in love with the pumpkin hat...marking it as a favorite :)