Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Flying Bird Botanicals


Like many of you I've started my Christmas shopping this holiday season. Unfortunately I no longer have a yummy handsome man to purchase for this year. I know most of you do however so I'll still keep my eye out for fun gifts for you to purchase that are handmade and gift worthy.

I found at Flying Bird Bontanicals this shaving kit which looks very nicely put together. The after shave is scented in Bay Rum and the shaving soap is scented in Mountain Spice. Yep, total man scents all for that special man in your life that you're trying to convert to a handmade lover so he'll finally get our addiction.

This shop is located only 20 miles from me and I had no idea about that until mid way through my post so there's even more reason t0 purchase! Tell this business that we sent you!

4 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

OOhh! thank you for pointing this out. The hubby is always whining that all of my soaps smell too girly for him to use.

Meghan said...

This is such a great idea. Why did I never consider getting my husband personal care stuff? It's nearly all I ask for anymore. :p

Jeweltrinkets said...

It is hard to get stuff that my husband likes, this looks like a good idea!

Vanessa said...

Anything with a bird on it has my attention!