Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cozy Moments


I've decided to take the next few days off from working to spend time with the family. Today we're baking pumpkin cookies just for fun because the kids only have a 1/2 day and when I asked them what they wanted to bake they said pumpkin cookies. I've never baked pumpkin cookies so for them to insist on these was a little strange for me. I did look up a recipe and the 1st batch is out of the oven and they turned out good! Can't wait to put the frosting on them. They smell delightful! In honor of pumpkin and all things that are pumpkin I went on a hunt for other pumpkin goodness.

At Cozy Moments you'll find yourself drooling over their Pumpkin Cheesecake goat's milk soap. Smooth and silky, this fragrance blends mouth-watering creamy pumpkin, subtle spices, vanilla, and cream cheese with a hint of graham cracker crust. Turbinado sugar gently sprinkled on top finishes off the bar.

I'll take 4 of these please!

5 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Looks and sounds like they would smell heavenly!

AngelTree Gems said...

Their soap looks amazing. *drool*

Meghan said...

Mmmmm. This sounds like it smells fantastic.

Vanessa said...

Mmmm these sound yummy!! I love anything pumpkin!

Amanda said...

I heart cozy moments soaps!