Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Carvel Country Soapworks


You better not pout. You better not cry and gosh darn it you better have been a good boy or girl this past year otherwise you'll be finding some real junk in your stocking and under your tree this holiday season.

Thanks to a little exposure care of moi, Carvel Country Soapworks, might be a little busier this year creating even more Lump Of Coal Glycerin soap sets for all of you that are looking for gag gifts or even legit gifts for the kids. I think I've been a bad girl so most definitely I'll be expecting some of this at my home this year.

Each set comes with 4 "lumps" of soap and you can even choose the scent you want. Thank goodness! I was hoping it wouldn't come smelling all funky like coal. I'll take the Black Licorice scented ones please!

7 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

I hope these look as good in real life. I had to read to find out what they actually were. I seriously just thought they were rocks.

Jeweltrinkets said...

Lime Margarita Bath Bombs!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32164422

looks like scoops of lime sherbert!!

Meghan said...

How fun!

Krysta said...

Thank you so much for featuring my soaps!

Maria said...

These are such a great idea!

Nancy said...

I love these!

Vanessa said...

What a fun stocking stuffer!!