Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Sales


I've been trying for the past few weeks to gather sales for Black Friday and most businesses I was in touch with never responded or weren't interested. However, there were a few in the spirit of Black Friday offering big sales and here are a few that I found:

Sugarcandie Beauty Bar - 62% off $62 Code: Fabulous62
Laught Out Loud Candles - 15% off all tarts until Midnight tonight Code: TARTSONLY
Whiff and Sniff Candles - 50% off until Midnight tonight
Barb's Homemade Soap - 50% off until midnight Code: BS1019
AngelTree Gems - 25% off until Monday and free shipping in the US (50% off international orders)
Heathen's Hearth - 25% off and free shipping over $50 for US and CDN customers
Designs by Vanessa - 10% off Code: Black Friday


12 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

50-60% off everything at www.jeweltrinkets.etsy.com wait for revised invoice upon purchase.

The Handmade Guru said...

Let me get you added to the list!

AngelTree Gems said...

Thanks for doing this Kim! I'm sorry not more people responded. If you mention this blog, I will give the 25% off listed (Instead of the 20% for people who just stumble upon my site), AND I'll toss in a free surprise gift!

Flutterby Beauty said...

I really appreciate you doing this! Sorry to to hear about the lack of responses. I'm having a sale through Monday: 25% off with code CW09LBB. Please feel free to post it.

Sew Gracious said...

20% off at Sew Gracious this weekend!
http://sewgracious.etsy.com

remit payment & 20% will be refunded

Thanks so much, Kim!

Bethany said...

40% of your entire order (use code black40)at www.capellasgarden.com OR 50% off bath bombs (use code black50). Good through Cyber Monday!

Judy said...

Cleanse Your Soul is giving 20% off all orders through Cyber Monday! Use code BLESSINGS. Plus all orders ship for $5.

www.cleanseyoursoul.com

Meghan said...

Thanks for this! I've had my eye on Heathen's Hearth and now is the perfect time to try!

Amy said...

Hey thanks for the feature :-)

I've got everything marked down in the shop already, and the free shipping at $50 is for US/CAN/MEX. Everyone else is at $100 :-D

:-D Happy holidays!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Who scored some sales?

Vanessa said...

Thanks for mentioning my shop :)

Yay for sales!!

Amanda said...

Did anyone pick up some amazing black friday deals? I slept in after cooking all day long the day before.