Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yellow Violet


So I don't know about you all but in our house we have baskets all over the place that hold random stuff. In the bathroom there's a basket for magazines.. because, well men take a little longer in there then us women.

I have baskets in the kids rooms that hold their toys and what nots and I have baskets in my kitchen for storage. At Yellow Violet though they have a different type of basket. These baskets are more like bowl baskets. They'd be perfect as a bread basket for Thanksgiving dinner or even a basket to hold your Halloween treats!

The Great Pumpkin basket that I like the most measures 11 1/2” in diameter by 3 1/2” tall and is made from coiled, fabric wrapped cording – the fabric is 100% cotton. Lust!

1 comment: