Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

White Fluff Designs


Can you believe October is nearly over? I drove by Rite Aid yesterday and their sign outside had a giant 50% off all Halloween stuff blinking. I can't believe it's almost here and nearly gone. That just means we all get to start concentrating on the fun stuff, like buying people gifts!

If you're going to buy gifts then you need to package gifts and also buy gift tags and greeting cards. At White Fluff Designs I found these really cute Candy Cane mini cards. This is a fantastically fun set of four candy cane and peppermint mini cards. These conveniently sized cards are perfect for gift giving or to use as tags, thank you notes, love notes or for hidden journaling in your scrapbooks.

Adorable and only $2.50!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Adorable cards for gifts!

heatherm said...

I really think the acorn tags are cute. Great prices too.

Jeweltrinkets said...

mini cards are perfect, i use them alot!