Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

They Clay Pony


Ok, well now these are only appropriate considering Halloween is 2 days away. Too bad I didn't find them earlier because these earrings totally would have had people doing a double check at them.

At The Clay Pony you'll find this totally creepy Ouija Board Earrings. They are made with polymer clay and hand painted with acrylic paint, and sealed with a gloss finish. The pictures in the center are a printed images of my own digital drawing which is sealed with resin to protect it.

The Ouija Boards measure 1" high by 1 1/2" wide and hang from silver plated hooks. Spooky!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Very cool! I remember playing the ouija board at slumber parties in middle school lol!

AngelTree Gems said...

Those are awesome! Her work is so detailed.

Meghan said...

These earrings bring back fond memories of scaring my little sister to death with "messages from the dead" on our Ouija Board. Heh.

Jeweltrinkets said...

spookY!

heatherm said...

Honestly can't say I would wear these but they are detailed. I do like the figurines though.