Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sweet Fritsy


Over the weekend I had a friend from Facebook contact me wondering about Vegan candy. Now, I'm not a Vegan but I sure the heck know how to search my beloved Etsy for some Vegan goods. See, the friend got involved in a candy swap on a favorite forum of mine and the person that she was paired with is Vegan! Should be interesting! Thankfully for moi, she came to the right girl because I found some delicious stuff!

I found these mouth watering eyeballs at Sweet Fritsy. These are small donut holes covered in white icing with a chocolate chip placed on top and red squiggly veins made with a vegan edible food pen. You'll get twenty eyeballs for $8.00 plus shipping and handling.

I love that they are Vegan. I love that they are cool! I love that they can be created for non Vegans at home too, but I especially love that now my friend can hook her partner up with some Vegan goodness.

No comments: