Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Starborn Alchemy


I love all the little perfume shops that are popping up all over the place. The most recent one I discovered was Starborn Alchemy.

Starborn Alchemy's goal is to try to achieve making the best scents possible all while attempting to use just essential oils. I know lots of my readers prefer essentials oils over the oils that both bath/body and candle businesses are using. Another plus about this particular business is that they are located right in Seattle so shipping would be like snap!

The oil that I'm choosing to feature today is the Girls Don't Fart Essential Oil Perfume. I think the name is hilariously funny and totally unique. I wish I had the chance to take a whiff of this.. or maybe with a name like that taking a whiff of it might not be the best idea. However, it's described as smelling like dark amber mixed with luscious smell of jasmine.

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Haha great name!!

David, Lara and Co. said...

That bottle is too cute!!! Love it!

David, Lara and Co. said...

LOve it!!!

AngelTree Gems said...

Pure essential oils have a purer scent when applied to the human body. Some of the bath/body/candle scent oils don't react predictably when applied to the body.

Lynne Jenrow said...

I am intrigued by the name is it best used to cover up the smell of a fart. Either way I am intrigued.

GalxcNebula said...

Starborn Alchemy has fantastic blends! I am captivated by the Monster Line. The graphics are so unique and so are the names of the products. "Gothic Charm School Chocolate Cupcake With Sparkles Whipped Body Butter" Unique and adorable concept!

Meghan said...

Love the name! lol

Jeweltrinkets said...

OH MY I have to get this for my MOM!!!