Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Simply Sentimental


It's not too late to pick up some fun greeting cards from one of my favorite greeting card makers. Greeting cards are a simple reminder to a friend or loved one that you were thinking of them and the ones from Simply Sentimental are inexpensive and super cute.

I usually purchase most of my theme cards from this business and even had the owner design special hockey invites a few months ago for the kid's 7th birthday when I took everyone to a Phoenix Coyotoes hockey game for their birthday. That was a blast.

The Halloween collection at Simply Sentimental comes with 5 cards for $15. You can't beat that! As soon as the winter holiday themed ones are up you better believe I'll making my purchase for this year.

2 comments:

BabyFeverBlog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeweltrinkets said...

You can see alot of work went into these!