Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shebas Secrets


Friday this super ginormous box that weighed almost 50lbs arrived via FedEx smelling like heaven in a box. I opened it up and found 4oz bath bombs in a variety of scents all labeled and packed just perfectly for my Little Black Box hardcores. I knew immediately that the October box was going to be off the hook and that all my little lovelies were going to have the time of their lives opening their bags.

Shebas Secrets totally spoiled us this month and to think they'll be back next month to do it all over again. Now, I have to let you in on a little secret. There's this direct buy list on their site where you can get 7.5oz bath bombs for only $1.49!! Don't be a fool! Check it out!

5 comments:

Ricki said...

The bomb I got in my TLBB smells amazing - Cherry Jubilee

Lynne Jenrow said...

ooohh shower bombs - yea yippee

heatherm said...

I love love love bath bombs! Can't wait to try the one I got.

Jeweltrinkets said...

Bathbombs are perfect for "me" time...awesome!

joanne said...

We are so glad you all enjoyed your sample bath bombs and shower bombs! Become a Fan of ShebasSecrets on Facebook & Take 20% off your next order at ShebasSecrets.com offer code "FBFAN"