Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ricki’s Pick of the Week: Cap Sleeve Evil Kitty T-Shirt from Evil Kitty

Evil Kitty has some wonderful fresh and funky clothing. This small designer is based out of Chicago, but is coming to St. Louis for Fashion Week (unfortunately, I have to work the night her collection is showing, so I cannot go :( ). At least I can still wear my Cap Sleeve Evil Kitty T-Shirt to show support. This tee has the classic Evil Kitty logo on it that always spurs conversation (I can’t help but laugh at the middle kitty and neither can my mom).

3 comments:

HighV said...

Evil Kitty T-shirt? I've never once met an evil kitty.

The Handmade Guru said...

Yeah.. there's just no such thing as an evil kitty!

Ricki said...

I don't have any cats, so I am not sure if there is such a thing as an evil kitty, but the brand is awesome.