Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Ricki’s Pick of the Week: Bruxia the Halloween Fairy from Fairies by Nuria

Every year, my husband and I take a fall drive to a small town around St. Louis. This year, we chose Herman, Missouri where we found a craft fair. We stopped by this wonderful booth called Fairies by Nuria. These fairies are simply adorable and I had the hardest time choosing one. She has a lot based on professions and hobbies, but alas, no theatre one (yet). She also had some great Zodiac sign ones, but was out of Libras. There were also monthly flower ones, but I could not tell you which flower is for September, so, since Halloween is my favorite holiday and is coming up soon, I chose Bruxia. She is even cuter in person, hanging out on my living room mantle.