Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rachel Rose


We had a brilliant jewelry designer in the boxes this past month. Rachel Rose was kind enough to email me late Monday night to tell me that she was already getting sales from her samples! I love success stories.

Her email made me go back to her Etsy shop and of course I found something I just couldn't pass up and ended up purchasing these little lovelies. These Turquoise and red coral sterling silver earrings are now mine! I can't wait for them to arrive. I'm an accessory whore as we all know. I have a million and ten earrings to adding these beauts from Rachel Rose won't be a problem at all.

Check her out!

6 comments:

DeborahDrake said...

So then Rachel Rose was in the October box and is reporting sales? Very cool for her.

Her jewelry is lovely indeed.

Handmade is always worth investing in!

Thanks for the service you provide Kimberlee, that would feel like Christmas once a month!

The Handmade Guru said...

Yep, many are reporting sales! Fabulous, right?

Vanessa said...

Beautiful earrings! Love the red and blue together!

Meghan said...

I'm getting my ears pierced this weekend so I can wear the earrings I get in the box. Unless I chicken out...

Lynne Jenrow said...

I went on the site and found a pair of earrings I will be getting. Great find.

Jeweltrinkets said...

i love turquoise and coral together, very striking!!