Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Paradise Body Shop


I think I already mentioned how excited I was that Fall has finally arrived that everything around me is pumpkinized. Ahh, my love for pumpkins.

At Paradise Body Shop you'll find these child like bit size pumpkin soaps that look delightful. These soaps are scented with a blend of molasses, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ground cloves and pumpkin - yummy! I just want an itty bitty sniff!

These would be perfect for gift bags that you may be putting together for your girlfriends or even your kids Halloween Party!

3 comments:

Paradise said...

Hello! Thanks so much for featuring my pumpkin soaps! I love them so!

Ricki said...

These are so cute!

The Handmade Guru said...

They really are cool! I want some for my own!