Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oktak


A girl can never have too many cluches. It's like one of those things that become a priority accessory wise right after shoes and jewelry. Women spend so much on clutches and handbags. It's ridiculous! The perfect clutch though will make you stand out in a crowd all while holding your valuables.

At Oktak there's this creamy pearl like clutch with ruffles and a hint of sage. It is perfect for carrying cosmetics, ipod, digital camera, cell phone and everything else that fits in your palm. It measures about 8x5x2 and would happily carry whatever you could find to put in it.

So many fabric choices too, but I think I'll stand my pearl colored one. It's the best!

No comments: