Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lemon Drops Shop


I know that so many of my blog readers are owl lovers and when someone on my Facebook posted a link to these cute little owls I just knew I had to show them off as soon as I could.

At Lemon Drops Shop you'll find unique items for your little ones. You don't have to worry that your items aren't kid approved because the shop owner is the mother of 4 little ones herself. She's also the brain child behind this utterly amazing Baby Hooper Owls.

This fun owl can be used as a decoration on a shelf, for a teething baby to chew on, or baby just to play with. He is made of cotton and felt cut out by hand and sewn together. He is then stuffed with super soft polyester filling.

Such cuteness!

4 comments:

Jen said...

These are adorable

Ricki said...

I want one for myself.

The Handmade Guru said...

They really are cute! I loved them so I just had to write about them.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

These are great. I love owls. They seem to be the big thing this year.