Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Karin Lorenc


The Suzy Homemaker in me desires some colorful stoneware pottery from Karin Lorenc this morning. I hate the fact that I'm really trying to save money right now too. I want to buy just about everything I lay my eyes on. With Christmas and the other fun holiday's approaching I need to save my extra money in order to splurge when it comes to all the fun stuff. Until then I'll drool or hope that a special someone knows exactly what it takes to make my day. Wait, what special someone?

I'm completely digging this set of 6 small rainbow bowls. They are absolutely perfect for a cute dinner party. Perhaps having different sauces or dips in them. Maybe even snack bowls for the kids? Only, knowing my boys they'd probably drop them and I'd be short a bowl or two. I think I'd save these particular bowls for entertaining. They're just too nice to hand over to a 7 year old.

J'dore!