Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just Me Jewelry


Really? I actually got the shivers when I first saw this early this morning. I was so grossed out that I had to share so that you can could all get grossed out with me. Terrible right? See, I do love you!

At Just Me Jewelry, if I would have been more on the ball and shared this WEEKS ago, you could have creeped out the entire world with this bloody finger hairclip. Ew. It's so realistic and.. severed?

Totally gross but so appropriate for this time of year.

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ewwww and it looks so real!!

AngelTree Gems said...

I don't know if I could do that, even for halloween.

Patrice @ The Soap Seduction said...

I'm with AngelTree Gems. It's just toooooo creepy even for Halloween! It's cool though...

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Ewww! That's gross!

Jolenecilawlag said...

Not to be too technical, but I'd say the finger looks 'pulled off' rather than severed, due to exposed bone matter. Reminds me of the Bodies Exhibit. Very Holloweenie!

sapphirelizard said...

eeeew...totally gross!

Meghan said...

Wow. This is so well made and realistic. Perfect for scaring the bejeezus out of people.

Jeweltrinkets said...

Perfect for jello!

heatherm said...

Ewww! I could get some people good with that.

Just Me Jewelry said...

haha. ;) thanks for featuring my bloody finger hairclip here in your blog that i didn't even know until today.

thanks anyway!!! ;)