Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jojoelle is in the Box!

Jojoelle is one of the b&b companies talked about often on b&b boards. I have never ordered, but their scrubs have me drooling. Since I love scrubs so much, I keep looking at their Mini Bubble Scrub Set which includes 5 2 oz scrubs in a large choice of scents. In this month’s TLBB, they had samples of their lotion in Pumpkin Lavender, which, while I am not a lavender fan, was a unique take on two popular scents.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

The lavender pumpkin body whip that was in the LBB this month is one of my favorite things in the box. I was highly skeptical of the scent combination, but it's just lovely. I put it on my hands before bed and find myself sniffing myself to sleep. :)

This store is on my favorites list.

amanda said...

I love her store... I got a whole bunch of samples of scrubs and lotions (and her samples are BIG) and she is having a 20% off sale untit oct 31. Her lemon cheesecake cupcakes smell so good I want to eat my arm off. lol I LOVE her products.

Vanessa said...

Wow Pumpkin Lavender...my 2 fave scents but I'm not sure how they would go together.

Ricki said...

They go together wonderfully. I am a huge pumpkin fan but hate lavender, and this is the best lavender I have ever smelled.

Jeweltrinkets said...

lavender mixes well with spice scents, barely know its there

heatherm said...

With sprinkles or without? How cute.