Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 23, 2009

January Little Black Box


I wanted to start the new year off with a bang so I decided to kick it back old school style and have the products in our January box be bath, body, and candles only. Our sponsor is Lemon Lollipop so I figured it was only appropriate.

I am going to be contacting these type of businesses like crazy extending them an invite to join in the fun but I need you, my faithful followers and readers to comment here showing your support for this box. I need you to stand proud and tall and show your support for handmade and the products they create so that the businesses I contact will see that The Little Black Box is one of the founding fathers of sample boxes. We've been around almost the longer then any other box so bringing it back to how it was for just one month will be an absolute blast!

I'm thinking I'd also like to step out on a limb and have it so that the participating businesses who do want to sign up sort of think outside the box and only create products with custom blends for scents or flavors. I think it'd be so cool to have a sample box for one month only that you'll find stuff that you won't find anywhere but in the January Little Black Box.

So who's all with me?! Who do YOU want to see in our theme box for January. Speak now!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Modwax is so all over this. Mixing scents is so much fun!

The Handmade Guru said...

Good! I want some custom blends that will be exclusive to the box because I think it will create a bigger buzz for all the businesses involved and The Little Black Box! I can't wait to work with you.

amanda said...

man I could list a ton of etailers. But there is a couple that I really like. New day soap and the dirty housewife. She has the coolest soaps around. I wish I could order early because I sure want that box

The Handmade Guru said...

I will totally go and email them right away!

Ricki said...

I mentioned this on Facebook, but Lathers & Lights. I also love Chunky Butt, Heaven & Earth Essentials, Moon's Harvest, and Sugarcandie Beauty Bar.

Ricki said...

Oh, also Crater Lake Company.

Meghan said...

I don't have a particular business in mind, but I would love to see bath products, like salts, bombs, bubble bars. It's bath season in the cold North. Brrrr.

The Handmade Guru said...

I've contacted all the businesses that were mentioned here! I'll cross my fingers that I hear back from them for you guys!

Keep the suggestions coming and I will contact each and every one of them.

Vanessa said...

what a great idea! I love bath and body products! I personally love spotted cow soaps and have been wanting to try something from them: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5589742

AngelTree Gems said...

I love Maylee's garden and Unicorn's pride (mayleesgarden and brikeney on etsy). They have some really great stuff. I also just got some great soap and lip balm from genivevesgarden. I need some new candles, so I am going to check out some new people.

Jeweltrinkets said...

I have had my eye on amethystsoap for a long time, check out how real these soaps look!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29544402

heatherm said...

I absolutely love bath products. I'm a junkie according to my husband. I'll definitely be ordering this box!