Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Interview with Adina Martinez

I emailed my other year long box subscribers to find out their opinions on the black boxes and what advice they could offer black box participants and here's what Adina Martinez of Las Vegas, NV had to say:

1. Jewelry is my favorite box item hands down. It can usually fit everyone, and a lot of items I have loved so much I just had to go online and shop more! It can be something small, but whenever I get jewelry I light up!

2. Packaging is the most important thing. I live in a very hot climate, and I can't tell you how many times candles and such have melted. Luckily, these have been packaged separately so they didn't ruin anything else in the box.

3. As a year-long subscriber, I tend to get the same things over and over. I have enough hotel-sized soaps to last me a LIFETIME! But some of them have caught my eye, so make sure your product is eye-catching, and always leave a card.

4. Discounts go a BIG way! I'm way more tempted to look at someone's site if they include even something little like free shipping or 10% off.

You can't cater to everyone, but you can cater to as many people as possible. Make sure you have a card or tag clearly marking your store or how to reach you, a carefully and originally packaged product, and possibly a discount and I'm sure your business will boom!

1 comment:

Ricki said...

LOL about the soap comment. I have a soap avalanche every time I try to get a new bar. However, I do prefer the soap to be hotel size so I can switch fragrances out often.