Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Intentions


I think I might have a new favorite soap company. I was sent a message on Facebook yesterday asking me who my favorite companies were. I have a couple but when I went back to look at my top 3 or 4 I was reminded of who I thought my true favorite must be right now.

Intentions truly does it for me. I haven't had the funds available for a splurge but I have seen their samples and they are top notch. I mean just look at how beautiful they are! They are like true works of art! The Berry Me soap is so pretty and fruity. I've actually sniffed this one and it's really good. However, for the holiday season I'd probably pick up the Holiday Pear. Just look at how pretty it is?!

Don't even get me started on the Pink Sugar ones. Ugh! I want them all. Anyone listening that just might be looking for something great to get me for Xmas - I'd be thrilled with a bar of this from Santa!

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow I'm impressed by this shop...great pictures, descriptions and beautiful soaps!! I'm hearting "put da lime in da coconut soap"!

Meghan said...

These are so gorgeous! The lime soap has me sold. It's on my wish list and added to my favorites.

sapphirelizard said...

Oh my goodness! That's almost too pretty to be soap! Very artistic, and great presentation in her shop. Thanks a bunch for sharing!

Rosanne said...

OMG Kimberlee!! I have NEVER seen anything like these before!! (sorry for all the caps and exclamation points but I am excited!)
I am going to order some of these asap. And Pink Sugar is my all-time favorite scent. So glad you posted this!

The Handmade Guru said...

They were in the boxes a few months ago but they didn't send in enough for everyone otherwise you would have sampled them. Be sure to snag me a Pink Sugar one too and oh tell them I sent you!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are gorgeous.

Jeweltrinkets said...

the most interesting soap I've seen on etsy!!!

heatherm said...

These are too intersting and pretty to use. Bet the spple smells divine.

AngelTree Gems said...

Have you seen some of their new soaps? So rich looking! Wow.