Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 26, 2009

I Want: Peacock Costume Adult/Teen/Child

I am not really going as anything this Halloween (although I am going to a costume contest for favorite Stephen King character - just don't know what to wear). However, if I was going to actually get a real costume, I love the colors in this Peacock Costume which just happens to be in my size (although MeadowLion1120 can custom make it to fit any size). I also really love the peacocks feathers incorporated into the design.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a cute little peacock costume!! Post pics of your Stephen King costume :)

David, Lara and Co. said...

Can you say the ultimate in dress ups for my girls!!

GalxcNebula said...

Some of these photos I had to look twice as they appear as oil paintings. I am a huge fan of : Enchanted Fairy Ware. The colors are amazing and brilliant. I noticed that they even had some fancies for grown ups..that surprised me and I liked it.

Meghan said...

I just sent this link to my sister. This is exactly the kind of ridiculously cute splurge that the childfree aunt (me) should spoil her niece with.

Jeweltrinkets said...

peacock feathers are so beautiful!