Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 5, 2009

I Want: Lotus Panties

I know panties seem like a very odd thing to feature. I was on Etsy looking for a make-up collection I thought was called “Birds of Paradise” (guess I was wrong since I never found it). But I am glad I searched because I came across On the Inside. I thought their items were very fun and pretty (and some a little racy). I love the colors in these Lotus Panties (which are on Sale!). Next time I need some nice undies, I will definitely check out On the Inside.

1 comment:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are very cute, and I love them! They are too much for me, but they are adorable.