Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Heathen's Hearth


I had the pleasure of working with Ms. Heathen's Hearth in August and then the business was also our box sponsor for September and I've heard whisperings that they are also committed to contributing again in October. The soaps are wonderful and the owner is a sweet heart.

I especially love Heathen's Hearth because of their Candy Corn soap, afterall today IS candy corn day. Just like the traditional Fall candy, this delicious smelling soap is perfect for yourself or your little trick-or-treaters! A warm vanilla candy with top notes of butter with a slight down of almond.

Must. Remember. Do. Not. Eat. I'm hungry.

8 comments:

Misty said...

Thanks for the blog post! Try not to eat it...you'll burp bubbles ;-)

Todd said...

Yum...Candy Corn soap...yum.

The Handmade Guru said...

Yes, Todd. Yum. Now go check out the hair clips. I bet I know a little girl that would LOVE those.

Todd said...

She's gonna be Snow White, not sure Candy Corn clippies fit there.

The Handmade Guru said...

She's not going to be Snow White all day doofus. She will have to wear clothes and be dressed a majority of the day, no?

Todd said...

Doofus? Haven't been called that in minutes.

The Handmade Guru said...

Not my fault Todd that you decided to hang out with high school kids all day. Couldn't you have found something better to DO today?

Todd said...

I'm certain I should have.