Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Gilded Lily


It's raining. It's pouring. Aww, part of living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest! It's that time of year and I don't think it's stopped raining in 24 hours. As I sit here in my office I hear the cars racing past on the wet pavement and I'm thrilled to be sitting here with you all.

I don't mind the rain because with rain brings rolling rivers and streams all over near where I live. After you've been gone for some time you begin to appreciate the things that make you crave being home. At The Gilded Lily the jewelery designer creates the coolest jewelry from tumbled rocks. The rocks look just like river rocks to me which made me just have to take an extra peek when I was introduced to this business a few weeks ago.

There's some cool rock rings that caught my attention. I think they are absolutely adorable and totally earthy. I love how unique they are and most likely they'd catch the attention of anyone who sees them. Great shop!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

How unique are these?! Love them!

Rosanne said...

These are really unique and something I would love to have. I was checking out the earrings at her shop and I just wonder about how heavy they are? Rocks hanging from your ears? Sounds like it could be painful. Now, rock rings could be great for self defense!

GalxcNebula said...

I feel if the rocks are able to be drilled they should not be too heavy to wear, especially for the size. The pieces are all very different and it is nice to see the "Pulse points" section. I thought that was ingenious and the jewelry is well planned and naturally stylish. Of course I am a super fan of anything made from found objects or recycling things.

sapphirelizard said...

Cool! The river rocks rank right up there with beach glass for me.

Meghan said...

I love that these feel very authentic New England to me. I'm in love with her spiral bracelet...but it's spendy!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Never seen anything like this! Interesting!

heatherm said...

Very interesting and unique! DEfinitely one of a kind.