Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FMC Alchemy is in the Box!

A couple of months ago, I placed an order with FMC Alchemy for some eye shadows (my favorite of the ones I ordered is Ocean Green). Instead of the typical pots that loose mineral shadow usually comes in, these came in little jars that are slightly bigger than a pot with funky labels. The colors themselves were funky, too, and bright enough to please and MAC lovers. This month, FMC Alchemy has contributed some of their Lip Potions to the TLBB (on sale Friday!) and I am so excited to try these out.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Thanks for the review. I'll be introducing "Color Box", a little box filled 5 of my bright pure pigments - all for one small price of $12.50 (FREE SHIPPING).

Ricki said...

Cool. Sounds like I might have to be placing another order.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That is a lovely color.