Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Elpy


In September Elpy joined the Little Black Box with these tiny wooden hand burned magnets. I was completely amazed that these magnets were not stamped like they appear to be, but actually designed by hand and done so beautifully. Many of my box buyers got to check out how cool they are and now I'm taking the time to show the world some of the neat things that Elpy has for sale.

I can seriously never decide on a set of coasters that I want to purchase. Every single time I finally make up my mind there's another set that I want almost immediately. I found these Puzzle Pieces Woodburned Coasters and just had to share. Each coaster is sealed multiple times to protect the wood and make clean-up easy. There is cork on the flip side.

Way too cool!

5 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

Her woodwork is amazingly precise! Wow.

Meghan said...

I've seriously been looking for coaster since I got married 2 years ago. I registered for some and got them, but they're glass and stick to the drinkware and then fall and shatter. Fun!

These are going on my rapidly-growing wish list.

Vanessa said...

I'm also on the search for the perfect coasters lol...I'll have to check out this shop!

Jeweltrinkets said...

interesting!

heatherm said...

Love the celtic know coasters. It's nice to see something different.