Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Electric Bluebird


Not sure I'd be the type that could pull these off, but I bet one of you lucky people could.

At Electric Bluebird you'll find something extra special to put you in the mood I've been trying to create around these parts for the past few weeks. Drag out your inner Rachel Zoe with these vintage Bite Me hand painted orange heels.

They are size 10 and will especially give you a little extra 'tude the morning of Halloween. You're sure to get compliments on these babies. Give them a chance!

2 comments:

Todd said...

Yeah, I like them...but I'm afraid of sharks. Will that be a problem?

The Handmade Guru said...

Most likely you should refrain from purchasing these hot vintage shoes if you are:

A) Afraid of Sharks

B) Afraid of Vampires

:)