Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 9, 2009

DistinQue


Fall is happening all around us. The leaves are changing colors and things are looking up.. or down in the case of what happens to a tree's leaves when it comes to this time of year.

At DistinQue I found these truly beautiful silver long leaf earrings. I want them SO badly! These Silver Long Leaf Earrings are made from real leaves. Hand-picked real evergreen leaves are hand-painted with copper based paint. Once they're coated with copper metal, PURE 99.9 SILVER is electro-formed onto the leaves. That's how these gorgeous and beautiful filigree crafts are born!

Too cool! Now I need to go about deciding what my splurge of the weeks going to be because these are almost must haves!

No comments: