Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Crazy 4 Jewels


Yesterday, Crazy 4 Jewels contacted me about purchasing my very last ad spot available over there on the right hand side bar. Usually when I'm introduced to new businesses I always go over and take a peek of the shop to make sure that they have the feel that I'm trying to promote on the blog.

Crazy 4 Jewels totally has that feel but almost automatically I was lusting for this red and turquoise stone bracelet. It's hand-wired wrapped to each other with oxidized sterling silver wire and closes with a oxidized sterling silver toggle. All metal is sterling silver.

Total length is 8", it fits a little smaller due to the size of the beads, but if you need a bigger size don't hesitate to ask!

No comments: