Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Cozy Moments


I need a shower. I need a shower badly. Only my shower would be so much better if someone wouldn't have purchased what I was going to purchase this morning from Cozy Moments.

Cozy Moments had this drool-worthy looking Vanilla Candy Canes foaming sugar scrub that I literally want to sniff right on my monitor. I hope you're all paying attention because something like this would make an absolute perfect gift for moi this holiday season.

I'm a bath and body freak! I want to smell like cookies, marshmallows and especially vanilla candy canes. The boys can't resist. I'm delicious!

5 comments:

DeborahDrake said...

A mouthwatering write up as well oh Handmade Guru.

Ricki said...

That does look irresistable.

amanda said...

I got mine today.... oo la la that is some good stuff.. I am loving the smell. I just want to eat my hand off LOL.

heatherm said...

Oh I wish I could smell through the monitor!

Jeweltrinkets said...

looks good enough to eat!!