Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bubble-Up Girlz


I was cruising around Facebook yesterday and found a local boutique that carries a local woman's products. I instantly fell in love and would love to purchase but everything seems sort of expensive. Especially now that I've had time to fall in love with other sites. I think it's great if your target audience isn't hardcore online buyers and don't know you exisit but if you're trying to rub elbows with some of the top notch online stores you may have a problem if you don't lower your prices.

Bubble-Up Girlz has a crazy cute site and the products truly do look yummy. I love the labels and the overall appeal of the site however I wish they'd do more custom blends that I wouldn't find on all the other online websites. I can get a Country Berry Hotcakes scent on a million sites, you know? Being as that I'm a scrub nut you know I went instantly for their body polish. They sure do look neat!

1 comment:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Love their website, their picture is bubbly!!