Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Body Language Soaps


I was milling around on twitter the other day and I noticed a tweet from my girl over at Body Language Soap talking about this "zebra" soap. I was instantly curious so I had to inquire about it by sending her a tweet and asking what it smelled like. That's when I was told that lemon, tea tree, and lime. I immediately wanted it.

At Body Language Soaps they believe that Fragrance Speaks Louder than Words. That's why I'd be a fool to not introduce you all to this gem. The Zebra Face soap is a charcoal cleanser clarifying facial soap. That means it's supposed to blast acne! Now, I have pretty great skin but I think this is a total must have for me because while most consider this a facial soap I'm also looking for something that can be used all over my body!

Aw man I want to sniff this!

No comments: