Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Bliss Candles


I decided to go easy on you and not make the whole day really freaky. As much as I thought the nasty finger clip and the jaw bone bowl were cool I think there's some of you that would much prefer me to just stick to normal stuff like some neat candles!

I found a candle jar trio from Bliss Candles that caught my eye because of the warm and fuzzy Autumn scents they were made into. Each jar is 16oz. That's 3 lbs of candles! The scents included in the trip are Pumpkin Spice, Vanilla Hazelnut Pumpkin, and Hot Apple Cider. Now, if that doesn't sound good then I don't know what does!

6 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

OOOh!! You are bad for my wallet! Tghese look great. I love self-contained candles.

Lana of Honeysuckle Lane said...

Mmmm! Those sound perfect for the autumn season!

Meghan said...

I really loved the "distressed" lids.

Vanessa said...

I love the cute little jars that they come in...great packaging!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Perfect for Thanksgiving!

heatherm said...

These would make great gifts. I bet they smell wonderful