Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

4 Girls Designs


I need to get back the last 2+ hours of my life. What should have been very simple in and out doctor appts for my 7 year olds ended up being like the sequel of Outbreak. I really had no idea the Swine Flu was as bad as it is. I seriously must not get out enough.

At 4 Girls Design I found these really funny No H1N1 screen printed bags that gave me a chuckle. I even thought about purchasing one just to bring into the doctor's office for my favorite doctor there. I think he would adore it.

Tell that H1N1 to stay away with this original screen print slogan on a small white canvas bags with handles. Bag is approximately 6" by 6" and is just the right size to carry your pocket tissues and 3 oz. bottle of hand sanitizer. These are reported to be a line of defense against the flu. Bag is large enough to carry medical face masks that fold flat. Wow, medical masks? Has it really come to that? I'm scared!

No comments: