Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wylde Ivy


I've been a fan of Wylde Ivy for many years. I've been following their growth through Makeupalley and was thrilled to see that they have a perfume division right on Etsy that seems to be doing pretty well for themselves.

I think when you're a self professed scent addict, like the owner claims to be, you can't help but dabble in the world of creating unique custom blends. I have my eye on Sticky Perfume. I adore the scent description!

If you loved brightly colored sugar candy, giant swirled lollipops, and sticky cotton candy as a child, this is the scent for you. A blending of spun sugar, candied fruits, and a hint of sweet vanilla.

I want everything that Wylde Ivy has to offer!